As requested here is the directions for this card and what a fun card it is too.
Confetti Flinger Card Directions:
Instructions received from Karen Gibson and Skye DeWeez
8 1/2 x 3 card stock (use sturdy card stock only)
3x3 designer paper (not card stock)
rectangle or 1/8 circle punch
mini glue dots
red liner tape
size 2 rubber band
1. Create card front as desired on 1/4 sheet card.
2. The confetti box will be placed in the center of the inside of the card. Card can open either horizontally or vertically, but if it opens facing the recipient directly, you will get a better surprise effect.
3. Score 8 1/5 x 2 card stock
a. On the long sides in 1/2" from the edge.
b. The short way , at 2", 4", 6" & 8". There will be one 1/2" tab at the end. This tab will be used to close the box.
4. Cut notches at all intersections of the scored lines. The notches are about 1/8 cut in a v shape. The notches will allow the edges to fold in and lay flat. Do not cut past the 1/2" score lines, just cut up to t hem.
5. Fold in the 1/2" scores and adhere. Use red line sticky tape.
6. Punch using the rectangle punch or the circle punch at 2" & 6" score lines (1st and 3rd scores ) ONLY, only half punch not full punch.
7. Fold in to create a box. Use the 1/2"tab to adhere it closed. The tab will be on the bottom part of the box. (The sides are reinforced to stay firm because of the edges you folded inside the box.)
8.. Attach rubber band diagonally through the punched out notches.
9. Place 4 sticky dots to the bottom of the box or use more red line tape.
10. Press box flat (avoid touching the sticky dots) inside the card. The sticky dot bottom of the box will be towards the open side of the card. It will fold flat towards the center of the card, stretching out the rubber band.
11. Cut 3x3 square of paper. Fold up all the corners to create a square.
12. Attach 4 sticky dots to the bottom of the square, and attach to the top of the box. Add confetti. (You can use your notch scraps for confetti to match your card.