Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Angel Wings Sympathy




Thought I would do something different today. And I found this sketch on SCS. I am a person who loves angels as I have one in heaven. I have collected angels since the death of our first child in 1985. She was perfect in every way, but, god needed a beautiful little angel to help him out. Love and miss ya Lacey Jo.



Holly's Mom, had this set and I asked Holly, to stamp me some images of the angel, so thanks Holly and Mom. I love this set so much and just haven't been able to afford it although it is on my wish list.



So while the kids are out trick & treating. My oldest son and niece took Travis and my nephew out tonight. I figured I might as well stamp and update my blog. And hopefully get some of the goodies when they get home.




I used Textured Purple card stock for the base of the card.


Holy Triptych stamped angel in black. Colored in with chalks. And layered her on some black card stock.



I got some pretty patterned paper one time when I was out shopping and just love this paper. It is purple hydrangea. So pretty and seemed to be calling that it wanted to be with the little angel.


Inside is stamped with a verse a friend gave me.




For he shall give his angels


Charge over thee,


to keep thee in all thy ways.


91:11




I hope who ever gets this card brings them peace of mind. And the strength to move on.




Here is the sketch incase you couldn't find it.





Hope you all had a great haunting of a Halloween. Make sure and check our kids candy to make sure it is safe. We don't want to spoil the fun for them and have them get sick or hurt from the candy.

No comments: