Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gazing Snowmen


I made this card the other night. I got the idea from a friend Shelly Anderson, thanks Shelly. She had sent me a card about a year ago already. Wow, time flies! Anyway, I loved it and had to try my hand at it. I used Night of Navy card stock and stamped craft white snowflakes. Then I tore some water color paper so my snowmen had texture and placed them in the corners on the bottom of the card. I tore out some orange for the noses and used a black marker for the eyes. Then I stamped brrr... in light blue on white and layered that on Bashful blue and layered this on the card. This card is so easy you really need to try it. The best part of all is it uses up those small scraps we have. So dig in those scrap piles and make yourself one or a bunch for your Christmas Cards this year.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is this? Excellent job Debby! Shelly is a wonderful cardmaker!

Angel said...

I love this idea!! Too cute!