Sunday, November 11, 2007

Snowflakes 3D








You all have to try these snowflakes they are so addicting. I will be making more in different colors and will share them to I am sure. I hope you like these. These are all done in red designer paper from Joanne's in those big paper books they sell.






Directions can be found here. Very easy to follow. So take a look, dig out some paper and go and make some and share them here with me. Link them in the comments area to my blog or if you have loaded one to SCS and share them with me.
You will need the following for supplies:

Designer Paper of choice.

CS of choice for the framing around the snowflake

Small and Regular sized SU Tag Punches

And to make them sticky on the backs I used the X sized xyron. They fit perfectly in this little machine. Just gets a little annoying with the sticky when taking them off but so much easier than trying to glue them yourself.

I also used the glue eraser SU sells too, to get the glue residue off once all stuck together, this little glue eraser is worth it's weight in gold.

Some cording for hanging

1/8 inch hole punch

Thats it so now go and get started.






I have scanned these with all 3 that I made and then I did them singly. I will share both ways, this way you will see a close up of each one. These will be going out to some friends. They all like red so I made these for them.


I will share other ornaments I made with you through out the week. Most of them have been sent out to an ornament swap I was in starting the beginning of the year. So I don't need to worry about them seeing them before getting them. We did the ornament swap for a one year period this one ends in Dec. You all should do this on one of your yahoo groups or with some stamping friends and have something made just for you from them. What great memories they all hold.


So come back and check my blog out through the week and see the other ornaments made.


This whole week I will try to stick to ornaments to inspire you for Christmas.


Thanks for stopping by.






No comments: