Sunday, January 27, 2008

Flower Basket






What an awesome flower basket this is huh! This basket measures 4 1/2 by 4 1/2 and I am not sure yet but think one of those Kleenex boxes would fit in this. I am debating what I am putting in mine yet. Any cleaver ideas? It does make a nice and pretty Spring Basket though. Sure beats the winter blues.



All I really did on this one is cut out the pattern. Which I am including. Remember you need to cut out two of these. And that the handle is approx. 3/4" wide by 11" long. Then I stamped my Stipple Rose (SU) on it and colored in with chalks. Took some Craft White Ink and stamped some tiny dots all over it. Kinda looks like Baby's Breath when you see it up close. But really added to the project.



I am not sure of the color as it is not SU card stock it is cheap stuff from Walmart. But looks real close to our new in color Soft Sky.


I used brads to add the handle to the basket. The basket also is stamped with the dots with the craft white ink. Here is a close up of one of the sides so you can see the dots up close and personal. I got the little flower brads that attach the handle from my friend Susan Cooper. Aren't they just to cute? Now if you can't bring up the template just right click on it and save to your computer then you can go in and print it off.
Not sure why but sometimes what I post on here for pictures or templates you can't always just click on it to come up to copy. So easiest was is to just right click and save to your computer then go in and print it out.


Hope you enjoy today's project.


Angel Hugs

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Fabulous basket. I'm going to have to case this one!!! TFS