Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lilac's Sketch Challenge



Lilacs are so pretty and so Springy! I love them and have been doing a lot of dreaming about Spring coming.


I had promised this sketch challenge yesterday but fell asleep. I have been on a real strong dose of Sudafed and it has been keeping me from sleeping. Well yesterday I finally was tired enough that I could sleep. It felt so good to finally get a descents night sleep.


So this is your sketch challenge. I hope many of you do it. Some of the girls on the list did and they did such a beautiful job of it. Maybe they will let me share what they did with the sketch, I will ask them.


You will need the following:


Card stock cut at 8x9 then folded in half to make 4x9


Both SU Oval Punches


Scraps of card stock




This one is real easy and really needs no directions so just go by the sketch. I didn't work hard on mine cause as I said I haven't had much sleep and just did a quickly for sharing the sketch with the groups I am on.


Hope you enjoy and please share if you make the card. Angel Hugs
Ok I just went and checked and Chris has her card sketch done on her blog. Check it out at Chris's Blog

No comments: