Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hummingbird Morning Glory

I know I have done this one before but the other one I did I made it so that the background was all a yellow color to make it look like sunlight. This one I just highlighted around the edges of the image. What do you all think of this one? Should I add it to a Base card, maybe a black or Lovely Lilac? Or would you just leave it on the way it is on the Whisper White?
If you haven't tried the Gamsol Magic yet you really need to try it. I love how this works and it makes the images pop! Blending is done like magic as it takes your colored pencils markings and blends them so none of the lines show. It is like it shades it for you to at the same time. As you work with this medium, you find that as your doing your circle motions it blends the colors out so it shades and blends all at the same time. I just love this stuff.
Was a beautiful day today in Central MN, so I spent sometime enjoying the weather. I walked Rascal our dog around the house a few times as our roads are so muddy. Can't wait for it to dry up some so we can start walking and enjoying these nice temps. Hopefully they continue and Mother Nature is done surprising us with snow. Was so nice to be able to open a window or two and a door and air out the house from being all closed up for the winter months.
Angel Hugs

1 comment:

Diane said...

I think it would look awesome on black,it would bring it out so much!!! Your coloring is amazing!!