Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mojo Sketch 33 Purple Hydrangea

Yesterday was a beautiful day here. I had a family reunion on my Mom's side of the family. Not many was able to show up but we sure had a good time the ones that did. I look forward to these family reunions every year. In July we have one on dh's side of the family. For this one we are able to camp out and I love to do that.
So on to the card. This one I had to make larger it is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. I had to do this to fit the Hydrangea on the card. I love how it turned out.
Supplies needed:
Hydrangea SU stamp (retired)
Small dots background stamp also SU
Lovely Lavender, Lavender Lace, Whisper White and Basic Black card stock
3 black brads
Gamsol and colored pencils
Happy Birthday Stamp also SU from Warmest Regards Stamp Set
Basic Black Ink and Lavender Lace Ink
Directions:
Stamp image on WW card stock and color in with desired choice. I used gamsol and colored pencils. My image piece measures 3 1/8 x 4 1/8. Cut a black mat for this that measures 3 3/8 x 4 3/8. Mount image to this black piece.
Lavender lace was cut at 2 x 4, stamp with little dotted background stamp with lavender lace. Cut in half so it measures 2 x 2. Stamp Happy Birthday on one piece with black ink. Punch holes on the other piece evenly on the lavender lace and place your eyelets. Mount these each to a piece of black card stock that is 2 1/4 x 2 1/4.
With the Lovely Lilac, cut at 5 1/2 x 11 and fold in half to form basic card. Stamp with Lavender Lace the dotted background. Mount pieces as shown in sample to card and your finished. I love this sketch it is one of Julee's. You can find her card and sketch here . I will also include it here.
Thanks for stopping bye.
Angel hugs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! The coloring on your flower looks perfect! Thanks for playing! :)

Chrissy D said...

This is SO pretty Debby! I love it. TFS!