Monday, April 28, 2008

Our New Home


I got these pages in a scrapbook swap I did several years ago and added some photo's to it and my journaling and it was completed. We moved and bought our house in July of 2004. Not much I can tell you about this except for Michelle Price is the artist on this two page layout, all I did was add the photo's and tell about it. The stamp set she used is a Retired Ronald McDonald Stamp set from SU, don't recall the name of the set anymore. Figure it was time I got the use out of some of my swap pages. Now to find a scrapbook that will fit the pages in them. This was a 6x6 scrapbook page swap. I have a ton of pictures I could add to it and pages yet.
Figured beings the first post today was about a scrapbook I would share this one too. Hope you enjoy.
Angel hugs

No comments: