Thursday, May 1, 2008

An Elephant Never Forgets...CBC15

Here is another card I did for Chrissy's Belli Challenge 15. In fact I made two more I will share the other one too. There is also a sketch for this but blogger isn't letting me do that right now so will try again on the next one.
I got this cute little Elephant in a image swap. Isn't he just adorable? And so much fun to color too. The patterned paper was given to me by a friend. I was up late last night and couldn't sleep so this is what I ended up doing. Creating what better way to spend a sleepless night!
Supplies needed:
Stamped Image of choice.
WW card stock cut at 5 x 10 fold in half to make a 5 x x card.
Basic Gray
Patterned Paper
Gamsol
Colored Pencils
White Gel Pen to do his toes.
Directions:
Color in image and trim around and mount to a basic gray piece. Not giving a size on this cause you may not have this stamp.
Cut WW pieces of patterned paper at 4 1/4 x 2. Cut WW at 4 1/2 x 2 1/4. Mount to back of image. Then with Basic Gray cut at 4 3/4 x 2 1/2 and mount to back of the white you just did. You should have two pieces identical.
Mount them to your 5 x 5 card. Then mount your stamped image piece to that and your done. Very simple and quick to do.
Angel hugs

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

This is SO cute. Your coloring is FABULOUS, Debby! Thanks for playing in the challenge! Hugs- Chris

MJ said...

Darling card, I love that elephant! Thanks for playing even if you can't get my sketch on there.