Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Piggy Pattern

Sorry been busy working on swaps and forgot to post the pattern. Here is the link to the Piggy, this is such a cute pattern. Please give credit for this to Sara Sandberg. She is the one who created this pattern and was nice enough to let me use it for a swap. She has more patterns too, so check out the rest of her blog here.
I will be sharing another piggy when they are completed that I am doing for the swap. On the ones I am working on I am using pop dots to pop his head so it looks more 3D and also his snout will be pop dotted. I am doing them in a brighter color.
In the meantime check out Sara's place and enjoy her patterns.
Note: You will need to make the pattern smaller to work with our regular card envelopes 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. From what I am told you reduce it with your printer program 20%. I just had someone do it for me I cheated.
Angel hugs
Debby

No comments: