Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Swap Dress


This beautiful dress is done by Loydean Woods, and such a wonderful job, she added a pocket and a bow. I love how this turned out and am so happy I got this one. She has scalloped the edges of the bottom of the dress and on the sleeves. The pocket has two eyelets to hold it on.
Tomorrow I will share another card. Not many of these left to share and then I will share my other swap and get back to my cards. But, I really wanted to share these with you and show you that you can join some really good swaps.
Angel hugs

3 comments:

Kay said...

Hi Debby! Thanks so much for sharing these adorable shaped cards. I also love shaped cards and wonder where we would get patterns for these? Thanks Hugs Kay

Diane said...

Oh I love this card Deb!!! You are so good at making these shape cards!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes I do love the shape cards too. Also wondering about patterns.