Friday, August 29, 2008

Anniversary Roses

What a beautiful day today, the sun is shinning and it isn't to hot. I haven't been on to post. As many of you that comes to my blog know that my brother broke his neck. Well it didn't stop there my Mom had a stroke 9 days ago so I have been very busy with all this with my brother and now Mom. She is still in the hospital and will be until at least Monday.
A friend of mine needed a card to send to a old neighbor for their 60th Anniversary. This is the card I came up with. The Rose stamp is retired from SU. I stamped that in black colored in with colored pencils and gamsol. Then I cut out with an exacto knife. Put pop dots on the back to make it look more 3D.
I used Real Red card stock for my card. and for the panel I also used Real Red. With basic black I punches a scalloped edge on it and used a white gel pen to add dots. Layered the black under the real red panel and attached to the card. Then place your deemensional on the card to the left side. Stamp Verse in White Craft Ink.
Pretty easy and turned out so pretty. Hope you enjoyed today's project.
Angel hugs

No comments: