Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bra & Panties Pattern

Some of you had asked for pattern for some of these cards, I will share the ones I have. Here is the bra and panties one. It does print out a touch darker than what it is showing so you might want to trace it in a little darker when you print it out. Just right click on the image and save to your computer and it should print to the correct size.
When you make one I would love to see it too. So leave a comment as to where you have loaded your card being it your blog or SCS or some place else.
Angel hugs

1 comment:

Kimberly Johnson said...

Ok, so I'm sitting here in my bra and panties....just kidding, I'm dressed..geeez! Anyways, I'm blurfing (blog surfing) and I see this pattern and think ahhhh, someone finally did one up and posted it. LMAO, it is my drawing. Hahaha! It is from a VC Rocks swap.
Glad you enjoyed it enough to share it. :o)
Happy stampin' everyone!!!