Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CBC38 Belli Challenge Snowmen

Today on Chrissy's blog she is having another belli challenge. This one is using clips, paper clips, clips from the hardware kit that SU sells, binder clips anything you use to clip things together.
I found some swirl clips and used one of them to hold my ribbon on the card. Ribbon don't show to well in the scan but it has a small snowman face and says Snowballs on it.
I used the following supplies:
Snowman stamp set SU
Basic Black & Whisper White card stock
Snowflake Designer paper also SU (retired)
Swirl Clip
Snowman Ribbon
Black and Pumpkin Pie Ink
1" Circle Punch
1 1/4 and 1 3/8" Square punches
This card is cut at 8x9 and folded in half to for a 4x9 card and fits in a business sized envelope. The rest of the card pretty much explains itself.
Check out the other cards done with clips from the Belli Challenge Team
Hope you enjoy today's project.
Angel hugs

11 comments:

Lorie said...

This is cute Debby! Love those snowmen!

Rochelle W said...

Oh my gosh! How stinkin' cute is this card. I love your little snowman and how you used the clip. Super cute Debby.

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is so cute!

Holly said...

How adorable is THIS???? Love your crazy snowmen, and great job on the clip!

Chrissy D said...

Debby- I love how the snowman is peaking into all different directions. SOOOOO CUTE! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Courtney said...

Oh how adorable is this? I love, love love it!

Diane said...

I love snowmen,and this is so stinkin' cute Deb!

JeanM said...

Very cute!! Do we have to think snow already?
JeanM

Ceal said...

This is SOOO cute!!

Monica-FC said...

I love how you made your card. the ribbon I never seen anything like it before also.

Debbie Olson said...

Beautiful card, Debby! Great layout and colors!