Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Child of God

Hi everyone I am back for a bit here. It it going to be a while before my Mom is better, they said 8 months to a year for her to get back to normal from the stroke and mini strokes she had. I take her in again tomorrow to the doctor to see what they can do for her cough. So I will be here and there so stick with me, I will try and keep this updated better this month.
I used the stamp set Child of God which was created by my friend Chris Dickinson you can purchase this stamp set on Sweet an Sassy Stamps. I just love this set it can be used for so many things for children.
Going to try and get some stamping done today.
Thanks for stopping by and sticking with me.
Angel hugs

3 comments:

Chrissy D said...

This is soooo pretty Debby! You did an amazing job with this set. I love the girly papers and your coloring too! TFS!

Courtney said...

This is wonderful! I will be in prayer for your mother.

Diane said...

Such a lovely card Debby! That is a beautiful stamp!
I'll keep your Mom in my thoughts and prayers!
Sending you (((HUGS)))