Monday, January 19, 2009

Super Deluxe Tuckbox Template Maker

Wanda has this link on her site that is so helpful. I wanted to make sure that you all knew about it too. If you love to make boxes for your projects, then this is the site for you. All you need to do is put in the measurements you want and it will create a PDF file for you. How cool is that? I know for me I am going to start using it. Then we can just print that puppy out and make our own boxes. You can go to the site here to put in your measurements for your boxes. Thanks Wanda for the heads up on this site it will really come in handy for many of us.
Sunday my two sisters and I got together again and did more background pages. I got another 13 of them done so can start my pages soon. I will share more of those background pages with you though out the week.
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
Angel hugs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debby: thanks so much for giving us this info.....I have been making boxes or attempting to make boxes by guess mostly and they are not a pretty sight......You are the best!