Thursday, September 2, 2010

Enter LateNightStampers Game by collecting clues


Thanks for visiting my blog and for collecting clues, you could win $400 worth of Stampin' Up products by finding 20 clues and sending those clues to SherrillGraff at istmpnv@aol.com. She is always so generous.
Here is my clue:
One of my favorite stamp sets in the new catty is: The Nicest Things on page 71. This is such a cute set and would work for many things. So check out LNS blogs and find 20 clues and send those clues to Sherrill Graff at istmpnv@aol.com. Good luck to you all. And thanks for playing.
angel hugs
Debby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debby, don't forget to become a FOLLOWER at my blog--you have to be a follower to win!
I'm becoming a follower of your blog too! Thakns for putting my badge on here--it looks great!
I'm so excited you found me and now I found you!

all the best,
kandrew

Unknown said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that... You really should consider entering some of your pretty projects over at Papercraft Star. It's a unique challenge blog that allow participants and the public to vote on their favorites, the challenges are posted way in advance to give you plenty of time to get your projects ready and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogpsot.com