Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lavender Lilacs

Yesterday skipped right by me. I got so busy that I forgot to post my card. So here it is today. I did this sketch challenge on my groups I belong to yesterday. Give it a try. Still debating of if I like this card yet.


The card sketch is done by Amy. Thanks Amy for the great sketch. Here is my version of the sketch.

Perfect Plum, Whispers White and Sage Shadow CS

Sage Shadow, Lavender Lace and White Ink

Scalloped Circles Punch

Corner Rounder Punch

Blossoms Abound Stamp Set
Angel Hugs

3 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Still debating? I love it! It is soooo pretty Debby! TFS! And thanks for the inspiration in the challenge!

Anonymous said...

really pretty card
keep up the good work
and keep them coming

Diane said...

Very Lovely Lavender Lilacs!!!