Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lilac's Abound

I am in a Lilac mood so must mean that Spring is around the corner. I seen a sample with this sketch but changed it some. The verse is suppose to be in the middle but I put my down in the right corner instead.
Supplies Uses:
Blossoms Abound Stamp Set
Lavender Lace, Whisper White, Perfect Plum Card Stock
Lavender Lace, Old Olive Ink
I cut my card at 4 1/4x5 1/2 for the main card
Stamped my images and cut them out to be 1 1/2" wide by 3 3/4"
Mounted them on Perfect Plum and trimmed 1/8" border around the sides.
Mounted this to the main card
Stamped my friend in Lavender Lace on Whisper White cut to 3/4" by 3" then mounted to Perfect Plum, trimmed again 1/8" all around. Mounted this to the card and your done. Very simple to do and turns out pretty.
Angel Hugs

2 comments:

Lorie said...

This is lovely Debby!

Diane said...

Gorgeous Debby!!!