Sunday, March 2, 2008

403 Forbidden

If any of you are getting this message. Apparently blogger had problems last night and it goofed up sending out updates to some of the blogs. Here is what you need to do to fix that problem. I will also go in and see if there is a problem on your getting your updates on my own and fix it if I can but in the meantime here is a message from www.feedblitz.com If any of you are still having problems getting updates from my blog please let me know and I will check into it.
Angel Hugs

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Blogger 403 Forbidden
Apparently last night some Blogger / Blogspot blogs returned "403 Forbidden" errors instead of the publisher's content. It's Blogger's issue, not ours, but if you were affected by this go to the Newsletter Center for your blog, switch to manual distribution and then send the posts you want via our on demand feature. Then change back to automated distribution (and let's hope that whatever ailed Blogger last night is now working again).

No comments: