Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've been tagged

Miss Holly tagged me. I am suppose to tell you 7 random facts about me. Gosh that could be hard. Then I am to tag others. So lets get started.

1: I love to craft, stamping, scrapping, tole painting, quilting, paper piecing to name a few. I think I have dabbled in most all of the crafts out there but these are my favorites and what I stuck with.

2: I enjoy camping with my family. We still have a tent but someday I hope to own a camper so it isn't so hard on the body. It's rough getting old!

3: I live within blocks from my parents so I can visit them whenever I want and not have to travel far. I need to do this more often.

4: I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, all live within 10 miles of me. My brother is the furthest one and one sister lives a block from my parents and one within a mile.

5: I love the holidays, I grew up in a fantasy world, the house was always decorated for the holidays. Mom really got into them and did several rooms for each one.

6: Like Holly my hubby thinks my major 3 food groups is Chocolate, Chocolate and Chocolate. The richer it is the better I like it. And yes I could live on Chocolate!

7: I love Alan Jackson, all his songs are the best. Of course his good looks and nice body helps a lot too! "wink" "wink"

Now for the rules and who I am tagging.The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are the girls I will be tagging:



Karen

Wanda

Dawn

Gwen

Jan

Diane

Jessica

Angel Hugs

No comments: