Thursday, March 20, 2008

Congratulations



This card would work for a boy or a girl. Not sure of the color combo I used yet but like how the bunny in the cradle turned out.
I used
Real Rust, Certainly Celery, Choc Chip and Whisper White card stock
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Versamark pad and choc chip ink
Colored pencils and Gamsol


Basic card size was used for this one. Layered the Really Rust embossed piece on the Whisper White. You can make the center piece pretty much any size you wish. Mine is 2 1/4 inches for the Certainly Celery and 2 1/2 for the Choc Chip it is layered on. Mount this to your card.
Stamp your image and cut out, layered this on Certainly Celery then onto Choc Chip. Mount this to main card and it is complete.
Very simple card to make. I am including the sketch also and am not sure who made up this sketch but if it was you please let me know so I can give proper credit.

Angel Hugs

No comments: