Friday, March 14, 2008

I have been Awarded!


Wow what a surprise I got this morning to see I have been awarded "The You Make My Day Award" from Wanda at My Creative Corner. Check out her blog she also made a bunny butt card. So cute. Wanda has such wonderful idea's I visit daily to get inspired. Thanks for the honor Wanda!

I am to some other bloggers "You Make My Day".

I would like to pass the award onto Kelly. Kelly Swienton, does beautiful work. Today she has up an Egg she made that is to die for.
Next I would like to pass the award onto is Amy Celona she is such an excellent stamper. Check out her Easter baskets they are different than mine and so elegant.
Also Marie over at Stampin Inspirations. I love her sketches she puts out and do them as often as I can. Marie does fantastic work and is so creative.
Make sure and check every ones blogs you won't be disappointed.
Angel Hugs

No comments: