Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lending a friend a hand


I think this stamp is so cute it is a Gruffies stamp and you can get one at Stampabilities. My friend LuJean got me this stamp and some Gamsol for blending. In these small towns you can't find any of that good stuff. Not many craft stores around here that are close. So thanks so much LuJean for the wonderful gift. I am really having fun with it.

I stamped my Gruffies image on Whisper White card stock and with colored pencils and gamsol, I colored in my image. The colors blend so well with this stuff. How did I ever get along without it before?? The colored pencils I used is Prang Professional. I think any of them would work though. Going to dig through the kids colored pencils and see if they have more colors. I have a limit of 24. I stamped a little saying in the upper right hand corner that says "you & me". Not sure if that shows or not.

Once the image was done I trimmed around it and added it to black to make it pop! Then I took some bashful blue and run that through my sizzix machine and used the Swiss Dots Embossing folder. Mounted all this to Whisper White card stock and my card was done.

Hope you like today's project.

Angel Hugs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent coloring job, Debby! That Gamsol really does make a difference I'm learning. The stamp is just adorable!

Carol M said...

I am not sure what Gamsol is. . .but how pretty!

http://createmakehavefun.blogspot.com/