Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blog Candy Winner is....................

Sorry I am late I should of done this last night but, got so busy I didn't get it done. So tonight is the magic night.
I enjoyed reading every ones memories of times with your Mom's. I have had so many that it is hard to pick just one. We always teased that she lived in a fantasy world as for all the holidays she always went all out and decorated. Christmas we all decorated but Mom always found more things to put out to decorate the house with. I remember many rooms being decorated when I was young. It rubbed off on us girls as we always decorate a bunch to during the holidays.
So I bet your wondering who that winner is! You all have such wonderful memories. I had my son pick a number and he chose 15 so the winner is..................................................
Miriam said...
What great blog candy! My mother gave me much love, faith, and a creative spirit. She would paint illustrations of my nursery rhymes, she made rag dolls, clothes pin dolls, and stuffed animals (always without a pattern). She painted images of the family on our picture window each Christmas and made snow sculptures of bears, elephants and many other animals. She decorated cakes for the family with a paint brush and cut marshmallows and gum drops. She handpainted ties for the men in the family. She could create anything and continued making toys for my children until it became difficult for her to see. She was a crafter before it became "popular" and contributed greatly to my interst in all artistic things.
So congrats to Miriam, please send me your address so I can get your prizes out to you.
angels5.2005@gmail.com
Angel hugs

No comments: