Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy August Everyone--Photo Stitching

I have a few things to share with you today. Besides this one that is going to show you how to stitch photo's together or scrap book pages I have another swap I am sharing. I was also asked by several to share templates for the shaped card swap. I will see if I can dig them up and share what I can. My pig card if you go back you will find the pattern site there. You will need to make the template for the pig smaller unless you want him a bigger size. I reduced mine I believe by 20%.
Tomorrow my oldest son Chris turns 21! My oh my where does the time go? I remember the 3 days of labor with him so vividly. My bouncing baby boy was born at 10# 14 1/2 oz. and was 23 inches long. Needless to say he was the size of a 3 month old baby when he was born. And yes they did finally take him by C-Section! Whew! What an experience that was!
Ok now onto the project. Maria over at Photo Inspirations has a nice tutorial on how to do this with step by step directions and pictures to help out. What a great tutorial.
Hope you enjoy
Angel hugs

No comments: