Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CBC50 Neglected Stamps

I used the set A New Little Someone for this challenge it has been a while since I used it. I love this stamp set and really wish we still had it. Works for many things, not just for baby cards.

On this card I used pop dots and I had stamped my image twice and cut out the arms and ears and pop dotted them and layered them on top in the right places. Don't think by the scan you can see that though. I also stamped him on the same designer paper and cut out his pads for his feet, ears and ribbon for around his neck to match.

I stamped my images in Chocolate Chip and also the upper half of the background of this card. Lower half is designer paper which I am not sure where I got it from. I stamped hugs and kisses on it so it can be used as a Get Well Card or a Baby Card. I then cut the designer paper so it went most of the way up just a little over 1/2 way. Then I added chocolate chip ribbon and tied it on the side. I used a large scalloped circle punch I believe it was a 3" punch. Then with Whisper White I added that to the Chocolate chip scallop piece for layering my bunny on. The bunny is cut out and I used pot dots to mount him to the scalloped circle. I also used a chocolate chip marker and went around and put dots on each scallop. And that is pretty much it. It is a basic card size 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. When mailing a card like this that is popped out or thicker with ribbons ect. It is best to turn the card inside out so it don't get caught when going though the mail and ruining your card.

Please take some time to check out the other girls on the Belli Challenge, they have done some wonderful artwork too.

Belli Challenge Team:

Chrissy

Ceal

Christi

Danita

Joan

Karen

Holly

Sara

Ok I think I got everyone in the team that is playing this week. Sorry if I missed you.

Angel hugs

6 comments:

Danita said...

What a cute bunny card Debby, makes me think of the Chocolate Easter Bunny!!! So glad to have your back on the DT!!! Great job on this challenge!!!

Krafting Karen said...

Love that bunny! Nice job on this card Deb!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is super cute.

Joan Ervin said...

This is an adorable card, Debby...I just love that little bunny!!! I love the wonderful colors and layout, too!!!

Christi Flores said...

OMG that bunny is SO stinkin' cute!!!

Chrissy D said...

Welcome Back Debby! Love this adorable card! TFS!