Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More Heritage Pages

Here are two more Heritage pages I did. I will share the other two I got done tomorrow. Hope these help you get ideas. Both of these pages have the same stamps on them but they look so different. Think I will add some white craft ink to the sides to make them look more older and worn. I really like how these two turned out. The white craft ink on these make them look silver at times and white at others, depending on the lighting an how it is help.

You can also do up pages like this and cut them in quarters and use them for cards. Or cut them in many pieces and and use them as accents on pages.

I am really enjoying being back to stamping I missed it. I had lost my mojo when I was doing so much for Mom and just didn't have the desire to do any stamping let alone any other craft. Now that she is feeling somewhat better I am back to stamping and think I have my mojo back.

Anyway my sisters and I are getting together every Sunday after noon to stamp so we can get a bunch of pages done. Hoping this works out for all of us.

Angel hugs

No comments: