Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Holidays




Are you all ready for another sketch challenge?


I used the old Polar Express set. I love this set it is so cute and I think it will be a long time favorite of mine. Can't wait to see what you all come up with. This one is an easy one so hope you all try it.
I used Polar Express stamped in black and colored him in with my all time favorite chalks. The background is some designer paper I had left over from last years catty. I love those snowflakes, wish it had more than it did in the package of that one.
So lets get started and see what you can come up with in this sketch. If you do the sketch and put in on your blog, please also share you blog site for us to see too.


Create for the sketch goes to Maria Bell, I got them off of her blog. Thanks Maria for the great sketches. I use them often. You can visit Maria's blog here. http://stampininspirations.blogspot.com/

No comments: