Friday, October 12, 2007

Zoom


I did Beate's weekend Challenge and had so much fun digging out my old Polar Express set. I really like this set. The bears are just so darn cute! And they have been collecting dust long enough. They like to come out and play as you can see.
You can find the challenge at http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/10/05/weekend-sketch-challenge-22/ Each one is so unique. I love looking at what everyone creates. Mine will be linked to her site in the comments area.
I used Real Red and stamped some snowflakes with Craft White Ink, used the coluzzle to cut the half circles. I used the last one for the black on the large round one and one in for the red. I stamped Flannel Background on the main card with Real Red Ink and layered the Polar Express on to Black and onto the card. I think it turned out cute, what do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great card Debby. Love the look of your new blog. Welcome to blogspot!